Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Teaching Schedule

I am editing this in March, 2020, six years after it was originally posted. I had thought of deleting it, but it will stay. I kept it because it's a good record of the kind of teaching I was doing back then.

My weekly schedule is finally nailed down, and very unlikely to change. I have added travel time to the times below, to show when I'm really unavailable for much of anything else (and it's worth noting that the big gap Monday and Wednesday afternoon is so awkward that I will probably find somewhere to hang out and do more school work).
  • Monday: 7:30 to 12:30 @ Ashland; 4:00 to 7:15 @ NCSC
  • Tuesday: 10:30 to 2:15 @ NCSC
  • Wednesday: 7:30 to 12:30 @ Ashland; 4:00 to 7:15 @ NCSC
  • Thursday: 10:30 to 2:15 @ NCSC
  • Friday: 7:30 to 12:30 @ Ashland
There are Spring Breaks (which, of course, do not match up), and the whole thing is done by mid-May.

No comments:

Post a Comment